Real estate agency Alkmaar and surroundings
Are you considering selling your home? sales broker Bas is the expert in Alkmaar and the surrounding area. Our office specializes in selling houses and apartments in the Alkmaar region. Broker Bas takes care of all the hassle, from appraisal to promotion and from contract to key transfer. We know the housing market and have a very extensive network of real estate agents. And all that at a very competitive rate.
Are you looking for a professional real estate agent?
Your local broker
Selling property in Alkmaar
There is a shortage on the housing market in the Netherlands. And that also applies to Alkmaar and the surrounding area. This means that there is more demand than supply, which means that selling your house or apartment can be very lucrative.
The market in Alkmaar is diverse and offers opportunities for different budgets and the need for apartments, single-family homes and student rooms. Purchase prices vary greatly depending on the size, location and quality of the property.
Due to the growing popularity of Alkmaar as a place to live, purchase prices have risen in recent years and you can sell your home quickly. The value of your home depends on many factors. Therefore, have a valuation of your home in Alkmaar carried out quickly by one of our certified appraisers.
Living in Alkmaar
Living in Alkmaar has several advantages. Below we list five of these benefits:
- Historic city: Alkmaar is a historic city with a rich cultural heritage, such as the famous cheese market and beautiful canals such as the Oude gracht, Luttik Oudorp and others. As a result, there is much to discover and learn about the city’s history.
- Good accessibility: Alkmaar is easily accessible by car, train or bus and is a short distance from cities such as Amsterdam, Haarlem and The Hague. This makes it easy to explore the rest of the Netherlands.
- Nature and recreation: Alkmaar is located in a beautiful area with lots of greenery and water, such as the surrounding polders, dunes and beaches of Egmond aan Zee and Bergen NH, among others. As a result, there are many opportunities for recreation, including hiking, biking, swimming and sailing.
- Cozy atmosphere: Alkmaar has a cozy and relaxed atmosphere with a large number of nice cafes, restaurants and stores. As a result, there is always something going on and it is easy to meet new people.
- Affordability: Compared to other cities in the Randstad, renting a home in Alkmaar is cheaper. Rents and living costs are relatively lower than in, say, Amsterdam or Haarlem.
Engage real estate agent Bas
As a homeowner, when wishing to sell, it is important to be aware of the value of your home. We can help you do that with a reliable appraisal:
- Based on your personal requirements, we are going to calculate the home value of your house.
- We do this based on various aspects such as the type of home, living area, year of construction, condition or maintenance, location of the home and energy label.
- After the valuation, you will receive a complete NWWI validated report within a few days
- Personal guidance: You would think that these days you would easily sell your house for a hefty profit, yet there are snags in this. That is why it is wise to engage Sales Broker Bas. We know the fickle housing market and the local brokers that buyers register with. Of course, we arrange everything for very favorable brokerage fees.
- Negotiation: Negotiation is an art that we have mastered to perfection after years of experience. To begin, we determine a good asking price by performing a free valuation. In doing so, we also look at what other houses in the neighborhood are yielding. But selling a home involves more than just the selling price. For example, the timing of the transfer or the possible dissolution of the purchase if financing does not materialize must also be negotiated. How do we do that?
- Avoid missteps: Buying and selling homes is something we do every day. Our experienced sales agents are happy to take all the hassle off your hands. That way, you can be sure you won’t overlook any fine print in the preliminary purchase agreement. Important because misjudging contractual agreements can have nasty legal consequences. Our experienced sales agents will clearly explain to you what to look out for and thus avoid missteps.
The sales brokers of Broker Bas are experienced and ambitious professionals with a no-nonsense approach. They like a transparent and decisive way of working and are known for their smooth communication. Please feel free to contact us by entering your address information. Of course, calling for an appointment is also possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a buyer you cannot force that you are negotiating. You are not yet negotiating if the selling broker indicates that he will discuss your offer with the seller. You are only negotiating if the seller responds to your offer, i.e. if the seller makes a counteroffer, whether or not via the selling estate agent. The sales broker can also clearly indicate that he is negotiating with you.
The sales broker can enter into negotiations with several interested parties at the same time. He must communicate this to all applicants.
The asking price is only an invitation to make an offer. The seller can decide at any time to lower or raise the asking price. During a negotiation, the parties often make mutual offers. If the potential buyer makes a counteroffer that is not equal to the offer previously made by the seller, the seller's offer will lapse. So, even if the parties "come together" in the bidding process, the seller may suddenly decide to make a higher counter-offer and the buyer has the option of lowering his bid again.
The sales broker mediates between the seller and the interested buyers. But the sales broker purely represents the interests of the selling party. We always do everything we can to sell the property as much as possible according to the wishes of the sellers. In most cases this means the highest possible sales price, but it always means a pleasant and well-organized sales process, with clear communication, transparency, good marketing and good advice to the sellers.
Our sales brokers are especially important for a smart sales strategy, the best marketing for your home, determining the optimal asking price, ensuring that candidates are guided correctly and professionally during viewings and informed about the home and that everything is done in a correct legal manner and captured.
Because it is usually the final sales result that counts, the investment in a sales broker yields a lot of money at the bottom of the line.
The value of your home is determined by many factors. These include location, neighbourhood, access to facilities, state of repair, reference properties, WOZ value and energy label. Although you can get an indication of the value of your house in free online programs, only a certified appraiser can make a reliable valuation of your house. Contact us for an appraisal of your home.
Working area real estate agent Bas
Sales broker Bas helps homeowners in the wider area of Alkmaar with the sale of their home or apartment. We specialize in the sale of homes. We regularly have properties in Alkmaar, Heiloo, Castricum, the Egmonden, Bergen, Schoorl, Heerhugowaard and other places in the vicinity of Alkmaar for sale.
For other regions, please click on the local branches of VHMB below.
Are you looking for a professional real estate agent?